Board of Directors
GlobalFlow benefits from the valuable business insight and advice of its Directors, all of whom have run service and supply companies and/or energy producers in western Canada. This practical, hands-on energy industry experience provides a direct connection to the needs of our customers as well as understanding of how to grow a successful service provider. GlobalFlow’s Board of Directors also oversees the company’s strategic direction and provides advice on macro-economic issues affecting the energy sector.
Paul Massel - Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice President, Northern Region, CEDA International Corporation
- Former President & CEO, Engineered Drilling Solutions Inc.
- Former Senior Vice President Business Development & Marketing, Tarpon Energy Services Ltd.
President & CEO, GlobalFlow Inc.
- Recipient of Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 Award
- Chosen participant in Quantum Shift
- Former District Manager, Southern Region, Syndicated Technologies
- Founder and President of Marshall Controls (sold to Syndicated Technologies)
- Board member of several private energy companies
- Former President, Tuscany Drilling
- Former President & CEO, Enterra Energy Trust
- Former Chairman of the Board, JED Oil
President & CEO, Collicutt Compression Solutions Ltd.
Dana Krause – Advisor, Strategic Development
Former President & CEO, Control Microsystems Inc.
- President, Barton Instrument Systems
- Vice President Operations, Calgary, BMP Energy Systems
- Vice President U.S. Operations, BMP Energy Systems
- Manager, Opsco Technologies