SCADA System Software
GlobalFlow’s automation team is fully versed in the software required to design, build and maintain SCADA systems. In-house capabilities include programming all system elements and customizing software to meet component and system characteristics and client requirements. If the software won’t achieve your goals, we can write whatever raw code is needed to supplement the software.
The following provides an overview of the software used in developing SCADA systems:
- System architecture is designed and presented in AutoCAD;
- Writing of logic, downloading to RTUs and PLCs, configuration of meter runs and entering of key specifications such as pipe inside diameters, orifice plates and gas compositions are performed using the manufacturer’s EFM software;
- HMI software is sourced from various competing vendors to customize and operate the human-machine interface;
- Configuration software embedded in the communications devices selected for the particular system; and
- Radio path software to conduct and present the results of radio path studies.